SSH Fingerprint

Alan Gutierrez alan at prettyrobots.com
Mon Apr 9 22:26:33 UTC 2012

Andy

Thank you for responding. That is what I expected to find, the server's ssh key printed to the console output. But, I don't see it there. Not when using one of the Fedora 16 AMIs.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_images

Here's a gist of the output of the California hosted Fedora 16 i386 AMI ami-25e0bc60.

https://gist.github.com/2345554

I'm using a small instance.

It this something that is a known issue? Or do people generally build their own instances using BoxGrinder?

--
Alan Gutierrez - @bigeasy