collateral/postcard for openstack conference next week

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 13:48:41 UTC 2012

Okay, so:

Because Ruth is awesome (HI RUTH!) she took a swag at putting together
some of the input from here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_Marketing_Collateral/OpenStack_in_Fedora

And turned it into this:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Clouddraft1side2.jpeg
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Clouddraft1side1.jpeg

I think it is a 5x7 postcard-style/weight piece.

It's still pretty drafty but seeking comments/edits (a lot of this was
copied verbatim).

My main ... not concern, but, well.. we're in this awkward spot where
things are done for the Essex release, but F17 itself isn't actually
out, so I'm not sure if it's appropriate to pull in Quantum, Keystone,
Horizon into the top set of bulletpoints.  (That said, I haven't looked
to see if Essex is also available now for F16, which might make this
less of a conundrum.)

TAKING FEEDBACK (and praise for ruth). (And yes, if we get it done
between now and Monday, they can be there on Wednesday for boothiness on
Thursday/Friday during the conference part.)

-Robyn