How to create fedora cloud server

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Sun Apr 22 17:47:00 UTC 2012

Here are the pieces you need to consider:

1.  Image generation
2.  Image repository
3.  Storage
4.  Single Sign on
5.  VM Deployment and management

Openstack does all but Image generation.   Nova is the base Mgmt piece,
Glance is the Image repository, and Swift is the Storage management. For
Single Sign On I would suggest FreeIPA and LDAP integrartion with
Openstack-Keystone.

You can also use oVirt or Eucapytus for managing the VMs etc.  I know
less about them.

Oz and/or Boxgrinder will work for image generation for Linux based
VMs,  for Windows and Mac you have to lok elsewhere.  (If I am wrong
here, I am sure I will be told)