OpenStack Essex now in epel-testing

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Mon Apr 30 00:33:08 UTC 2012

On 04/28/2012 11:30 AM, Pádraig Brady wrote:
> The latest OpenStack Essex packages have moved from the previous
> preview repository to the official EPEL testing repository.
>
> Updated install and configuration instructions are at:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_OpenStack_EPEL
>
> Please use those packages and instructions for further testing
> on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and derivatives.

I should have posted the link to the update set,
where you can leave comments and karma.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2012-5719

Note the current state is "pending" due to a change to
fix a dependency issue in openstack-keystone, but the set
should appear again in epel-testing within a few hours.

cheers,
Pádraig.