Not sure where to post this....

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 18:18:36 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I've updated my watch list to ensure I get these emails now, so hopefully I will see future commits. Note that the future of the DocBook XML oVirt guides (or *guide* at least for now) is a little unclear. Ideally I want to get an online editing system for them setup (it will be a later version of the one Josh Wulf demonstrated at FUDcon Malaysia - http://www.fedorareloaded.com/). In the meantime some community effort has gone into this:

    http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Quick_Start_Guide

Steve