6 commits - generic/fedora-18-x86_64-cloud.ks generic/fedora-18-x86_64.ks generic/fedora-18-x86_64-minimal.ks

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 14 12:51:03 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 08:36:54PM -0800, Garrett Holmstrom wrote:
> We should keep a careful eye on this one; pygobject3 is getting
> refactored to trim its dependencies somewhat.

Yeah. I have some skepticism about the timeliness of that plan, but we'll
see.

> What do I need to file a bug against to get the EC2 image's firewall
> removed?

Maybe we should make a package from these kickstarts so there's a bugzilla
component.

My plan, though, once the cloud-init issue is fixed, is to merge this from
the "generic" kickstart into the EC2 specific one, and continue with
EC2-specific changes like removing grub2 and whatever other kludges are
needed. If it's recommended best practices for EC2 to have no local packet
filter, removing the firewall could be one of those changes.