Your friendly reminder: Cloud SIG meeting today! 2012-02-03

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 16:50:37 UTC 2012

When: 1900 UTC (2pm US Eastern, 11am US Pacific)
Where: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Today's agenda, for those attending: Pout endlessly, as we are the only
Cloud SIG people not at FOSDEM. No, no, I kid (mostly... *sniff*) --
let's do a quick check-in on where we're at, who needs help, etc. I do
expect it will be fairly light today, though, in the absence of all the
lucky ducks who are in Brussels. :) If you have a topic you'd like to
bring up, feel free to show up!

-Robyn