keystone config file defaults

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 17:45:22 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Hmmm. Good points. One thing I *really* dislike about the Ubuntu packages for example is that they automatically start up the various services when you install a package. This can get sort of tricky when you try to deal with that in combination with configuration management. As for defaults however... it seems reasonable to default to something more robust than the key/value store backend.

I'd say SQLite is a good middle ground as a default.