EC2 AMI Test Case Review Request

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 9 19:14:15 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Tim Flink <tflink at redhat.com> wrote:
> I see what you mean but I'm a little hesitant to add those kind of
> details to the test case. It might be better to have a separate wiki
> page for "getting started with EC2" instructions. I'll look around to
> see if there is already a page like that.

It's the only section of the Cloud Guide that has actually been fully
fleshed out, but it does exist!  See section 2.1 of
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Draft_Documentation/0.1/html/Cloud_Guide/index.html

Props to Garrett Holmstrom (I hope I spelled his name correctly) for
writing those instructions for the Cloud Guide.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader