OpenStack hackfest at FUDCon (was: Cloud SIG Meeting Minutes :: 2012-01-06)

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 15:31:42 UTC 2012

On 01/06/2012 03:38 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> * possible openstack hackfest, depending on list of things to do,
> mdomsch to look at markmc's last status mail (??) (rbergeron,
> 19:33:02)

Here are some things we could do in an OpenStack hackfest.  I'd be happy
to help run it.

  - work on rebases of OpenStack packages to the Essex release (we would
start by using the latest release milestone)

  - anyone new to OpenStack could play with it using this info, others
could help as needed:

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_OpenStack_Nova

  - work on OpenStack test cases for the test day (also a good place to
start for those new to OpenStack)

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-08_OpenStack_Test_Day

--
Russell Bryant