Running horizon/dashboard from git with openstack from rawhide

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 09:44:33 UTC 2012

Hi ikke,
   I haven't tried it out yet but according to this mail, it looks like
a temporary problem,
https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg06729.html

I haven't tried the solution but it looks like it should solve our
problem, I can wait for a fix to be committed but if you try out the
workaround and aren't successful I can give it a go and see if I have
any luck.

Thanks,
Derek.