Aeolus 0.8.0 Released

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 19:26:23 UTC 2012

On 21/01/2012, at 3:18 AM, Deependra Singh Shekhawat wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> Does this release support Eucalyptus as a provider ? If so is that visible in the UI now ? Looks like the ticket for that is still open
>
> https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/issues/2596
>
> More information on that front would certainly help.

Hi Deependra,

It looks like our Eucalyptus support is via EC2 compatibility, rather than mentioning it specifically through the GUI.

When pinging some of the guys, no-one seems to have *personally* tested it themselves recently though, from the Aeolus level.
(The deeper Deltacloud layer is known to actively work and be supported).

I'll try to get one of the guys to set it up in a lab somewhere, and run through it, just to make sure.

*No idea* of timing though.

Does that help at all?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift