Submitted review request for django-horizon (openstack dashboard)

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 15:44:38 UTC 2012

On 01/31/2012 10:42 AM, Derek Higgins wrote:
> On 01/31/2012 03:27 PM, Cole Robinson wrote:
>> Derek, you are my hero. A minor variation of that worked, I needed to add
>>
>> WSGISocketPrefix /tmp
>>
>> to silence socket permission errors in /var/log/httpd/error_log (we can
>> probably change that to /var/lib/openstack-dashboard or similar, i'll play
>> around with it).
>>
>> Thanks a bunch!
>> - Cole
>
> No problem, I'm not sure I was even thinking of that as a possibility
> but hey, I'll take the credit :-)

Well, I meant a minor variation _on_top_ of what you suggested :) End result is:

$ cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/openstack-dashboard.conf
WSGIDaemonProcess dashboard processes=1 threads=1
WSGIProcessGroup dashboard
WSGISocketPrefix /tmp
WSGIScriptAlias / /usr/share/openstack-dashboard/dashboard/wsgi/django.wsgi

<Directory /usr/share/openstack-dashboard/dashboard/wsgi>
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Directory>

Thanks,