About openstack running on Fedora

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 03:45:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

If I understand your advice correctly.  I need adding following steps;
Installing within a VM
$> sudo openstack-config --set /etc/nova/nova.conf DEFAULT libvirt_type qemu
$> setsebool -P virt_use_execmem on # This may take a while

Other steps are unchanged?

If I'm wrong please correct me?  Thanks.

Besides I'll install Fedora 17 on VM of VirtualBox, NOT guest of KVM.  Are the steps the same?

B.R.
SL