Hi all !

Bertrand Juglas bertux at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 25 16:29:54 UTC 2012

Hello,
This wiki seems to be now a bit outdated :(
Fedora 17 is released and the Fedora 17 is already over.
The Aeolus link for Fedora missing packages forwards to
https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki which
doesn't seems to talk about missing packages.
I let you correct that as needed.
Thank you in advance for the future readers of this page.