Cloud SIG meeting today! :)

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 13:42:02 UTC 2012

Hello, cloud friends:

It's meeting day. And thus, you should think about stopping by our
friendly little cloud meeting.

When: 1900 UTC (2pm US Eastern, 11am US Pacific)
Where: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

If you haven't been to a cloud meeting recently, or ever, here are some
of the (rotating depending on attendance) topics we try to hit:

* Packaging and/or usage of: Aeolus, Cloudstack, Eucalyptus, OpenNebula,
OpenStack, HekaFS/GlusterFS, BoxGrinder, Pacemaker-Cloud
* Fedora on EC2
* Documentation
* Impending test days

And any other topics as needed. :) See you there!

-Robyn