cloud sig meeting time and dst

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 12:59:50 UTC 2012

Hi Matthew,

Can I ask a favour? An ics event invitation for this would be really
useful to enable me to add it to my calendar and actually attend
sometime. Could you send one of those out? (if it's not appropriate for
the cloud SIG, then to cloud-strategy internally, but I can't see why
it'd be an issue on the Fedora list).

Thanks,
Dave.

--