cloud-init on Fedora

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 10:01:52 UTC 2012

Hey,

Don't know if I'm on the right mailing-list, but I have some questions regarding cloud-init on Fedora.
I've installed it, and saw sample configuration files, but they were all ubuntu-related configuration.

How do I install a Fedora guest, and set the proper configuration on the guest to make it configure itself using cloud-init?
I'm using oVirt (which supports VM Payload), and I would like to install a Fedora guest, with the proper user data passed as VM payload.

Examples containing how to set up Static IP, DNS addresses, and other related properties would be great.

Thank you,
Oved