cloud-init on Fedora

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 15:15:00 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

+1 on that. I indeed didn't see any Fedora examples.

Also, I would like to know whether it is possible to use cloud-init to read the information from a file that is on the guest, or only via web URL that contains the data (as oVirt supports VM Payload via mounting CD/Floppy at the guest side, but still doesn't support getting this information from a specific URL).

Thank you,
Oved