FYI: A fedora 17 cloud image

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 16 12:46:49 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:04:46PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> It took me a while to get around to looking at Fedora 17, but I finally
> built an equivalent for that too which is available here:

Oh, hey; we should coordinate on this. I've been working on the F18 image.

Are you basing the image kickstart on the ones at

http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/cloud-kickstarts.git

or using soemthing else?

> Fedora 18 to come in the future, if it ever becomes stable enough to
> install :-)

What tool are you using for image creation? With appliance-creator or
ami-creator, anaconda doesn't come into it....