irc meeting is tomorrow (afternoon europe / morning usa)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 9 12:20:44 UTC 2012

Possibly due to my putting it in the meeting schedule on the wrong day, or
possibly just due to first week with the new time, hijinks totally failed to
ensuelast week. Let's fix that this time around. :)

Times:
   UTC/GMT            2PM (14:00)
   Eastern Daylight: 10AM
   Pacific Daylight:  7AM
   Central European:  4PM

This is in #fedora-meeting-1.

For people for whom these times are not convenient, we will have an informal
meeting in #fedora-cloud *today* at 20:00 GMT, and I'll also be in the
channel tomorrow at the same time for followup.

Anyone have any particular agenda items? Things I'm aware of: F18 feature
freeze, getting cloud images on mirrors.
