cloud-init update

Tomas Karasek tomas.karasek at cern.ch
Wed Oct 17 20:35:43 UTC 2012

Hello,

just tried to test cloud-init-0.7.0-1 from Alan's build from
on quite vanilla image of SLC6 which is a derivate of EL6.

it seems they use argparse, which was added in Python in 2.7. On EL6 (and 5 as well I guess) there is python-argparse in separate package so it should go to dependencies of cloud-init 0.7.

Starting cloud-init: Traceback (most recent call last):^M^M
File "/usr/bin/cloud-init", line 24, in <module>^M^M
import argparse^M^M
ImportError: No module named argparse^M^M

Cheers,
Tomas