rescheduling the cloud sig meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 19 18:55:15 UTC 2012

Robyn mentioned to me that the cloud sig meeting isn't at a very convenient
time for many people. I'm not a big fan of Friday afternoon meetings,
myself, and for the EU people giving up Friday night can't be the most
pleasant.

Since I'm going to be relieving Robyn of the illustrious duty of
facilitating the meeting, I thought this'd be a good time to figure out
a time that might work better.

I threw up <http://whenisgood.net/fedoracloudmeeting> to help figure out a
good time -- if you could take a few seconds to go there and send the times
that generally work for you, hopefully we can figure out something better.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Miller  _☁_  Fedora Cloud Architect  _☁_  <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>