potential meeting times

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 08:15:58 UTC 2012

Hi Matt,

I don't think that splitting meetings is a good idea.

Please note that the issue Europe had with previous meeting time would
be still not resolved when you decide to have a meeting at 8pm UTC. This
means that East Europe (me, Poland) will need to join the meeting at 10pm...

So, I vote for 2pm UTC, Wednesday.

--Marek