potential meeting times

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 25 14:24:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 06:40:56AM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Do we have people in APAC? I know you said something about the
> meeting channel being used on some of the days when it would be a
> good time, was that just #fedora-meeting or the -1 channel too?

-1 is free except for on Wednesday at 10pm UTC. But in general, I think the
earlier timeslots are better for most people anyway, except for the West
Coast US. And there's an open slot in #fedora-meeting for 2pm UTC Tuesday.

I don't think we have anyone from APAC represented, but now's a good time to
speak up if it's you.