Floating ip get set on the wrong physical server

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Wed Apr 3 10:35:20 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm currently testing Grizzly on EL6 from
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-grizzly/epel-6/
I'm using packstack to deploy it on 3 physical machines, one of them
acts also as controller, the other 2 are just nova-compute instances.
The problem starts when adding a floating IP to an instance, in my case
the floating (public) IP gets set on the controller, whereas the
instance is running on another physical server...

Any ideas?

Nux!
www.nux.ro