Floating ip get set on the wrong physical server

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 3 11:29:43 UTC 2013

Isn't that the normal behavior (and not even Grizzly specific)? Since the
nodes are not normally reachable from outside, the public IP can only be
reached if it's configured on the controller. The controller will then map
the floating IP to the internal node IP through NAT.

To see whether that happens:
iptables -t nat -L | grep -e ^DNAT -e ^SNAT

-- Sandro