"The server has either erred" when trying to remove floating IP

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Mon Apr 15 18:29:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to remove a floating IP from a (Folsom) instance so I can
resize it, but I'm getting this:
ERROR: The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the
requested operation. (HTTP 500) (Request-ID:
req-51c1718b-8d86-4c1b-b3fa-586e14c9be5a)

And this shows up in the nova-network log:
http://fpaste.org/73KC/

I have removed floating IPs many times on this installation, but today
the above just happened out of the blue.
Any pointers as to what's causing it?

Nux!
www.nux.ro