Reminder + topics for Wednesday's (12/04/2013) cloud WG meeting

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Wed Dec 4 09:55:46 UTC 2013

On 12/04/2013 10:27 AM, Sam Kottler wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the cloud WG meeting Wednesday at 17:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1 on irc.freenode.net. The agenda is looking fairly light so if anyone has things they've been waiting to bring up, it's probably a good day for that. I won't be able to make the meeting so rbergeron will act as chairperson unless someone else steps up.
>
> To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto
>
> or run:
>   date -d '2013-12-04 17:00 UTC'
>
> = Followups =
> * Release cadence & lifecycle (mattdm)
> * More discussion around product branding before submitting final info (https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/3)
> * PRD update
>
> = New business =
> * Release criteria for F21+ cloud images (https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/4)
>
> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/cloud, or bring it up at the end of the meeting during the open floor.

At the end of the last meeting, we had a discussion about the
relationship with the server WG. We didn't came to an end there.

I'd love to see more discussion on that topic.
Esp. I think, we can not draw a separating line between server
WG and cloud WG, e.g. when it comes to key injection in images.
Is there a need to define strict rules here?

Matthias