blurb for web site

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 15:51:02 UTC 2013

On 12/04/2013 08:55 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> The web team asked me to come up with a blurb for a slide on
> http://fedoraproject.org/.
>
> Something like:
>
>   Cloud Computing with Fedora
>
>   Fedora's guest image makes the perfect foundation for your fast-moving
>   cloud project. Available in EC and other public cloud providers, and
>   for download in qcow2 and raw.xz formats for your private cloud.
>
>   Learn More >

A few minor edits/suggestions...

Cloud Computing with Fedora

The Fedora Project provides images for public and private clouds that
provide a perfect foundation for fast-moving cloud projects. Fedora is
available on Amazon EC2 and other public cloud providers. For private
clouds, you can download Fedora in a format suitable for OpenStack,
CloudStack, and Eucalyptus.

# # #

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst