Reminder + topics for Wednesday's (12/11/2013) cloud WG meeting

H. Guémar hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 11 09:35:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

I probably won't be present during tonight's meeting (i'll be discussing my
real estate loan at the bank).
About the PRD, i had discussed with Dave Neary about OpenStack Personas
during our trip to the last OpenStack meetup and he confirmed that we can
reuse them.
They are currently imported into the OpenStack wiki which is licensed under
CC-By 3.0, no licensing conflict, it's fully compatible with Fedora's wiki
CC-By-SA 3.0

best regards,
H.