Fedora 20 RC1 AMIs

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 12 19:29:19 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 02:18:56PM -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> > I'm more concerned about /var/cache/yum, since that is already precreated
> > and should already be right.
> >
> Any chance this is something mounted on that directory?  That the relabel is
> not hitting the inode?
>
> Another option would be to just remove this directory.  Especially if there is
> not content.  yum would recreate it on the update.

Okay, I'll try that and see how it goes. But note that the fix for the other
files was to precreate them -- I'm not... actually sure why that works, but
it indicates that something isn't happening right when new files are created
at runtime. I've been meaning to talk to you about that. :)

--
Matthew Miller  --  Fedora Project Architect --  <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>