PRD Hackfest on 8 January 2014

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 21:38:36 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Per the discussion during today's IRC meeting, we have a lot of work
left to do on the PRD and not tons of time to finish it in. Rather than
asking folks to spend holiday time slogging through it, it'd probably be
beneficial to try to organize a "hackfest" to do this together and just
get it done.

Due date for the PRD is ~ 13 January 2014, so let's meet before that.
I'm proposing 8 January 2014 - that's a Wednesday.

My suggestion is to start at 14:00 UTC and run through our meeting time,
ending at 18:00 UTC. That should be enough time to wrap things up, or at
least put us in a position where it only needs a bit of polish before
submitting the PRD.

Will also ping the server group to see if they want to run a concurrent
hackfest - that way, if we have any questions or need to collaborate
between groups, we'll all be available around the same time.

Thoughts, comments, flames?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst