PRD Hackfest on 8 January 2014

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 19 15:39:20 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Sam Kottler <skottler at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for organizing this. I'm moving to Japan just the day before
and will have lots to do on the 8th plus be very jetlagged. But if I
can arrange it somehow (read: I haven't fallen asleep yet and don't
have to run errands the early next morning), I'll be happy to join in.
It'll be 11 PM - 3 AM for me, so don't be surprised if I'm missing
after all.

-- Sandro