fedora cloud images (non ec2 providers)

Giulio Fidente gfidente at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 25 17:05:45 UTC 2013

hi all,

in recent times I found myself (as also other people) on the lookout for
some 'official' fedora cloud images

people on #fedora-cloud pointed me at:
http://mattdm.fedorapeople.org/cloud-images/

those worked quite well for me and, when they didn't, I just built some
using Oz

I was wondering if there is any work ongoing to announce those more
officially or if any help is wanted to rebuild/maintain some more images

I'd be happy to help with that, but I'm not sure what would be the best
approach to it

Please excuse me if the topic has been discussed already but I've only
joined the mailing list in recent times.
--
Giulio Fidente
IRC: giulivo