fedora cloud images (non ec2 providers)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 26 19:40:29 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 06:05:45PM +0100, Giulio Fidente wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any work ongoing to announce those more
> officially or if any help is wanted to rebuild/maintain some more images

Hi Giulio. I'm glad you found those images helpful. There *is* a plan to
make more-official images for Fedora 19, and you can see that at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FirstClassCloudImages. A lot of this
is internal infrastructure work, but I'm sure we can find some way to fit in
your skills.

You may also be interested in
http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/cloud-kickstarts.git/tree/generic, which is
the source repository for the kickstart files from which the image is
generated. Any improvements/suggestions/patches are welcome.