nova-manage service list: enabled XXX

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 14:43:36 UTC 2013

Try:

  echo "select updated_at from services where host like 'server-3%';" | mysql -u root -pPASSWORD nova

to check the time the services table was updated at.

If the problem is clock skew, you could make nova-manage service list
more forgiving by overriding the service_down_time config option.

Cheers,
Eoghan