Fedora 18 EC2 amis

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:17:00 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:03 AM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:27:23PM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>> ive added the amis to all regions for fedora 18 to the wiki
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_images#Fedora_18
>> all are up and live now and ready for your consumption
>
> Hooray!

Indeed. :)

Do we know if this list gets automagically pulled over to
http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options#cloud - or do we need
to work with websites?

Also - assuming we have to talk to hte websites folks -
http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-all -- the "cloud images" link
towards the bottom directs towards the wiki - vs. the "Cloud" link at
the bottom of http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora (in the "other
options" column in the middle) goes towards the pretty new cloud page.
The former link (http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-all) is the
link on the right-hand side of a page ("all download methods" under
other ways to get fedora. Wow, that was a confusing bunch of
gobbledygook I just wrote. I'll be here all week, folks...)

:D

-r