Fedora 18 EC2 amis

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Sat Jan 19 13:48:28 UTC 2013

Dennis,

Should this AMI have sshd running by default?  After creating a new
instance with this AMI and associating an IP to it I can't connect to
the running instance with:

   ssh -i sydney.pem root at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

and after installing F18 x86_64 on my laptop, I haven't been able to
get Java working in Google-Chrome so I can't use the browser connection
method to get to the instance console.

Thanks,

Phil.