Persistent URLs for Fedora Cloud images

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Tue Jul 9 12:39:55 UTC 2013

On 07/09/2013 04:11 PM, Lucas Alvares Gomes wrote:
> Would be cool as well to have a persistent file name for the last image created, e.g Fedora-x86_64-19-latest-sda.qcow2

Just before I sent my email, Matthew Miller sent an email with these short URLs:
(Only qcow2 for now)

======
These links all work now:

    http://cloud.fedoraproject.org/fedora-19.x86_64.qcow2

    http://cloud.fedoraproject.org/fedora-19.i386.qcow2

    http://cloud.fedoraproject.org/fedora-latest.i386.qcow2

    http://cloud.fedoraproject.org/fedora-latest.x86_64.qcow2

(They will redirect to a mirror link provided by mirrormanager.)
======

--
/kashyap