Test Results for F19 EC2 AMIs

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 22:09:37 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Why go that route vs. simply publishing the images for anyone to test?

The advantage I see to what you're saying is that people don't have to basically spend their own money to test images - but by the same token I don't think we want to limit it only to that group.

I've set up stuff on the community-cloud account for usage with IAM before - it's been a while but I seem to recall it was slightly tedious but reasonable enough for one-off events (having test accounts for an event, for example) - but if we started doling out access with every TC/RC I'd probably want to figure out how to get that scripted into being part of releng processes. I could probably write it but at some point I have to imagine that what would take me a week would probably take someone else very very little time :)

Thoughts? Garrett - since you're the one who helped me with the IAM stuff and wrote the wiki instructions and whatnot - do you think that could somehow be tied into FAS groups or something?

-r