Pushing cloud-utils to stable

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Wed Mar 6 09:41:48 UTC 2013

On 03/06/2013 08:30 AM, Juerg Haefliger wrote:
> All,
>
> cloud-utils can be pushed to stable but it has 0 karma. What's the
> process? Should I wait until dracut-modules-growroot is in testing and
> then ask people to test the two (since they kind of belong together)
> hoping for some karma or should I go ahead and push cloud-utils
> already (and how would I do that)?

Getting enough karma is ideal, but often it doesn't happen,
and you push when you get an email saying the testing
period has expired.

The packages do go together, so ideally one would have
them in the same update, but I'd push cloud-utils now
in case that helps to shake out any more issue early.

thanks,
Pádraig.