ANNOUNCE: Oz 0.10.0 Release
clalancette at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:11:21 UTC 2013
I'm pleased to announce release 0.10.0 of Oz. Oz is a program for
doing automated installation of guest operating systems with limited input
from the user. Release 0.10.0 is a bugfix and feature release for Oz.
Some of the highlights between Oz 0.9.0 and 0.10.0 are:
* Support for installing OpenSUSE 12.1 and 12.2
* Support for python3
* Support for Ubuntu 12.04.1, 12.04.2, and 12.10
* Fix up <command> ordering so that commands are run in the order they
are specified in the XML
* Updates and fixes to the documentation
* Increase the shutdown timeout to support slower qemu guests
* Add a default screenshot directory as /var/lib/oz/screenshots
* Support for RHEL 5.9
* Support for Fedora 18
* Switch over to pycurl for header information; this allows http
authentication to work
* Switch to using the libvirt built-in screenshot mechanism. This
removes the gvnc dependency and makes screenshots more reliable, but
requires libvirt 0.9.7 or newer
* Delete auto-generated ssh keys after customization
A tarball of this release is available, as well as packages for Fedora-17.
Instructions on how to get and use Oz are available at
If you have questions or comments about Oz, please feel free to contact me
at clalancette at gmail.com, or open up an issue on the github page:
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release through bug reports,
patches, and suggestions for improvement.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cloud