Ryu in the context of Fedora

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue May 14 22:03:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

As such it's not a switch, it's more the central control of switches
whether they be software such as open vSwitch or a physical HW switch.
I would think it would be possible to deploy it a number of ways such
as a standard service running on a deployed Fedora instance or also as
an appliance style device or possibly (although IMO some what
unlikely) as a cloud image. Certainly something to look at for future
releases IMO.

Peter