Default cloud user name

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 24 20:14:21 UTC 2013

+1 for "fedora" user. Another example is the cirros image which also
uses a "cirros" user.

Also, if you try to log in as root on - I think - Ubuntu (only over
SSH?), it will tell you to use the ubuntu user instead and exit.
That's obviously very useful if you don't know / remember the user
name. So unless we choose to enable root login, that'd be nice to
have, too.

-- Sandro