Working group meeting next week

Sam Kottler skottler at redhat.com
Fri Nov 1 18:34:14 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've setup a new whenisgood [1] for next week's meeting. I'm free anytime but Wednesday afternoon (just this week), but if the time we used at the first meeting a few days ago works well for people then I'm perfectly content in using it again. mattdm will run the meeting if it ends up landing on Wednesday. Also, we should probably agree on a more permanent time at the upcoming meeting.

Also, if you've got any topics you'd like to bring up please file them in trac [2] and I'll go through them and tag the issues we'll cover.

Have a great weekend!

-Sam

1. http://whenisgood.net/8eghr77
2. https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/newticket