Working group meeting next week

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Tue Nov 5 06:30:56 UTC 2013

On 11/05/2013 07:09 AM, Sam Kottler wrote:

>> I'm attending OpenStack summit, so it doesn't work for me at all :-(
>
> Unfortunately it doesn't look like there's an earlier time that would overlap well with Hong Kong and the majority of people can attend.

For me, it's just this week, so no big deal for me.

There are just quite a few time-slots being *somehow* convenient for
most timezones.

The question is: do we effectively cut off folks joining us from Asia?
Are there currently contributors being excluded because of the meeting
time? I don't think so, but I might be blind here.

Matthias