Meeting time going forward

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 12 07:53:56 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Sam Kottler <skottler at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 11/11/2013 11:45 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 10:57:05AM -0500, Sam Kottler wrote:
>>> I'd like to set a more permanent meeting time so we don't have to do a
>>> whenisgood each week and handle coordination. Using the last two weeks
>>> as a guide, it seems like an early evening time in UTC, somewhere
>>> between 17:00 and 20:00, on Wednesday works well for people. Does anyone
>>> have any conflict or objection to setting the meeting for 18:00 UTC each
>>> week?
>>
>> Unfortunately, this is the FESCO meeting timeslot.
>
> Grrr, sorry I knew there was a reason why we hadn't met previously at
> this time. How about 17:00 then?

Wednesday, 16:00-20:00 UTC really doesn't work for me. Not until
year's end and afterwards I'm moving to Japan and my daily/weekly
schedule after that is very unclear yet.

But if 17:00 UTC is the timeslot that works for everyone else, go on
with it. I'll try to weigh in on the mailing list or tickets if I feel
I need to make a point about something. And maybe you want to ask for
my vote via email (or ticket - but ping me) if votes are tied in a
meeting (or highly controversial with only 1 vote difference).
Actually, in such cases I think all that couldn't make it to the
meeting should be given a chance to weigh in.

-- Sandro