Interaction and intersection with the server WG

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Thu Nov 14 07:25:15 UTC 2013

Hey everybody,

during yesterday's cloud WG meeting, the question about interaction and
interference with the server WG came to us.

There are quite a few intersection points, e.g. when thinking about
providing cloud server infrastructure (which probably belongs to server
WG). But when it comes to ssh key injection in the cloud image itself,
we need both WG to collaborate.

Thus, I'd like to ask for opinions: should we (as Cloud WG) take
responsibilities for cloud infrastructure, should we deny that, how do
you differentiate between cloud and server WG?

Matthias