Proposed update, F20 cloud-init to 0.7.4 release

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 21 19:56:03 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 05:54:00PM +0000, Steven Hardy wrote:
> I've built and lightly tested an updated cloud-init package for F19/20:

I'm not super thrilled by the timing with the F20 cycle -- bugfixes sounds
good, but in the past we've had exciting new problems introduced by
cloud-init updates. If you think the risk is reasonably low, we should put
it in _now_ and test the heck out of it this weekend so that we can revert
by the final change deadline on the 26th if need be.

> I tested using the latest cloud image (F20-x86_64-TC2-20131120.qcow2),
> updated with this package, and two dependent packages (python-jsonpatch and
> python-jsonpointer).

Thankfully nice and small with no further dependency chain.